General Admission Camping
GA CAMPING PASS
- Your camping pass level must match your 4-Day Pass. For example, if you purchase a 4-Day GA Pass, you need to purchase a GA Camping, RV or Glamping Pass. If you purchase a 4-Day VIP Pass, you need to purchase a VIP Camping / VIP RV or Glamping Pass.
- Every single campsite requires a Mountain Jam festival pass. You’ll only be able to enter the campgrounds if you have a Mountain Jam festival pass.
- Within each campground there will be showers (small fee), bathrooms, hand-washing stations and fresh drinking water.
- Campsites are large enough to comfortably accommodate your vehicle, 1 tent & up to 4 patrons
- Once your vehicle is parked, it must remain parked through the weekend
- Cars must arrive together to camp next to one another
- Campsites are limited to 4 people per space
- Please note: Festival passes must be purchased separately. All fans staying in the GA Campsites must have a 4-Day GA Pass.